Website Ford Motor Company
The National Account Manager is responsible for leading the Ford Pro relationship with large commercial fleet customers. The National Account Manager is expected to be the subject matter experts on Ford Pro vehicles and coordinate with other Ford Pro subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end solutions to Ford Pro commercial customers.
- Participate in fleet conventions, associations and other fleet industry events at the local and national levels.
- Provide counsel to fleets on new product offerings, production and distribution timing and total cost of ownership analysis.
- Access and rely daily on a range of Ford Pro systems.
- Achieve key sales objectives related to Ford Pro products and services for the New York territory.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong Product/Company/Industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent customer relationship/interpersonal skills to support direct customer contact
- Well-rounded business acumen
- 3+ years of Automotive Account Management / Sales experience
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A