Website Forever 21
The Lead fosters teamwork while supporting the ongoing success of all operational and service functions within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling procedures,
- Leads the customer service experience by setting the pace and standards for all employees and promoting company programs while providing feedback to other Leads and Brand Ambassadors.
- Identified as a specialist associate that can be a role model in all functions of the store.
- Quickly responds to customer inquiries and needs and assists other Leads and Brand Ambassadors when needed.
- Applies above average selling skills to engage with customers and provide knowledge of the brand.
- Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting & Styling and Thanking).
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment and experience for the customer.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and proactively seeks opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
- Ensures that POS is reconciled with accurate balances and all deposits prepared as defined through policy and procedures.
- Coordinates the go-back process and replenishment from the fitting rooms, cash wrap, and sales floor areas by educating and providing feedback to Brand Ambassadors.
- Must be energetic and charismatic.
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction.
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience and previous cash handling experience is preferred.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing shifts, weekends and holiday shifts.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palm Desert, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A