Website Forever 21
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for demonstrating knowledge and love of the brand while ensuring each customer has an exciting and enjoyable experience. Brand Ambassadors bring a positive attitude and service mentality to every interaction in an effort to delight the Forever 21 shopper.
- Completes sales transactions and maintains proper accountability at registers.
- Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting and Styling, and Thanking).
- Immediately responds to customer inquiries and needs. Proactively seeks opportunities to deliver a great customer experience. Assists in the location, availability and selection of merchandise.
- Speaks positively about the brand, about our customers, and about other team members.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment as customers enter or exit the store.
- Introduces current sales, promotions, credit card applications and other brand initiatives to gain customer’s loyalty.
- Maintains the visual standards for the selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays and presentations.
- Processes merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines.
- Demonstrates initiative, teamwork and ownership in every interaction.
- Uses basic selling techniques to engage with the customer.
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business which may include the closing shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Must be able to perform repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and working with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be energetic and charismatic.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure interactions are conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience and previous cash handling experience is preferred.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palm Desert, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A