Website Forever 21
The General Brand Manager (GBM) will be the Customer Experience Leader! The GBM will provide leadership and direction to the entire store team, exuding excitement and professional presence. The GBM will oversee all aspects of store performance through customer experience, customer satisfaction, sales management, operational and personnel functions, as well as store visual aesthetics and environment. The GBM must be the role model for the company demonstrating the customer first mentality and culture.
- Trains and develops teams through the Company’s Customer FIRST training model.
- Leads and manages the store to drive selling, customer experiences and profitability.
- Provides a quick response to customer inquiries and questions in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Leads talent selection, training, coaching, engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for all store employees.
- Monitors results by creating short-term and long-term strategies, processes, and events that ensure a positive in-store experience for both our store team and customers.
- Oversees and maximizes store volume and profit in accordance with store/company goals through excellent staffing, superb customer experience, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Defines personal leadership development by utilizing company tools and programs, while also actively seeking feedback from the team members, peers, and leaders.
- Serves as the Customer Experience Leader by analyzing customer service data in order to plan and strategize appropriately.
- Fosters the development of management and brand ambassadors to ensure they are executing the company’s values and customer first mentality.
- Creates a culture that reflects a positive and rewarding experience with the company for both the customers and employees.
- Must be capable of conducting training workshops to instruct and achieve company standards.
- Must demonstrate an exceptional customer first mentality that provides authentic customer experiences.
- Must be able to attract, recruit and retain top talent. Must have the skillset to train and develop staff into top performing leaders and brand ambassadors.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be at least 18 years of age old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make clear and defined decisions.
- 3 to 5 years of retail management experience is required.
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, POS terminals, and general retail software.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palm Desert, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A