Website Forever 21
The General Brand Manager (GBM) will be the Customer Experience Leader! The GBM will provide leadership and direction to the entire store team, exuding excitement and professional presence. The GBM will oversee all aspects of store performance through customer experience, customer satisfaction, sales management, operational and personnel functions, as well as store visual aesthetics and environment. The GBM must be the role model for the company demonstrating the customer first mentality and culture.
- Facilitates new hire onboarding and training for various skill levels.
- Educates and provides feedback to Leads and Brand Ambassadors on increasing sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and proactively seeks opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Trains, coaches, and directs Leads and Brand Ambassadors on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment and experience for the customer by always maintaining and executing a customer first mentality.
- Serves as a role model to Leads and Brand Ambassadors in areas of customer service, driving sales, cash management, inventory and follow-up with customers.
- Acts as a mentor to the Leads and Brand Ambassadors by following the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting & Styling and Thanking).
- Arranges and executes suitable and effective training solutions for other team members based on performance.
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
- Leads the overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution.
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make clear and defined decisions.
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, POS terminals, and general retail software.
- 3 to 5 years of retail management experience is required.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
- Must be able to attract, recruit and retain top talent. Must have the skillset to train and develop staff into top performing leaders and brand ambassadors.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be capable of conducting training workshops to instruct and achieve company standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must demonstrate an exceptional customer first mentality that provides authentic customer experiences.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Des Peres, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A