Website Forever 21
The Manager of Operations reports to and supports the General Brand Manager in ensuring the store team delivers top quality customer service and creates an excellent customer experience. The Manager of Operations will help manage Brand Ambassadors, Leads and Assistant Managers in maintaining and driving sales, customer satisfaction, the store’s facilities, loss prevention audits, service, staffing goals, payroll planning, safety, administrative work, company programs, and inventory control so that work is actualized in accordance with company-defined practices and processes. Alongside the General Brand Manager, the Manager of Operations must be a role model for the company, the customer first mentality and the workplace culture.
- Ensures service, merchandising, operational standards and Company credit initiatives are met through company-defined practices and processes.
- Reinforces customer service values by coaching Assistant Managers, Leads and Brand Ambassadors.
- Aids in educating and providing feedback to store team on the customer first mentality, operational standards, processes and company programs.
- Actively participates in store walkthroughs with General Brand Manager and district leadership to ensure the consistency and quality of service and operational execution.
- Trains and develops team members through the Company’s Customer FIRST training model.
- Drives results by creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that reflect a positive and rewarding experience for both the customer and other employees.
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
- Communicates regularly with the management team regarding all aspects of sales, payroll deliverables, customer feedback and Assistant Manager/Lead/Brand Ambassador performance.
- Works with the General Brand Manager and other members of management to create processes or programs in the store that will drive sales and bottom-line profitability.
- Partners with the General Brand Manager on analyzing data in order to plan and strategize appropriately.
- Must be able to attract, recruit and retain top talent. Must have the skillset to train and develop brand ambassadors.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail experience with prior supervisory or management experience.
- Must be proficient in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service mentality.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be capable of conducting training workshops to instruct and achieve company standards.
- Must be able to move around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A