Website Geek Squad
Customer Experience Specialists are the face of Best Buy for everyone who visits our stores. They are obsessed with finding the right solutions to fit each person’s immediate and future needs. Specialists build long lasting relationships with our customers as they provide unique and personalized service over time.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams as well as assists with in-store stock repairs.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world one device at a time.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Maintains phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting their devices.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Responsibly manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation, and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology products
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Previous experience in sales, delivery, installation, and/or repair
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A