Website Geek Squad
The Home Designer is responsible for outside sales including customer homes and third-party businesses within their market assigned. They provide expertise and design proposals to clients seeking premium solutions. Designers also partner with outside sales to coordinate all aspects of each project from beginning to end. They oversee product delivery, installation, and implementation of solutions. This role is responsible for achieving sales targets in revenue, margin, product mix, solutions, and customer experience. Designers independently set work hours and are not required to make daily visits to Best Buy locations.
- Complete appointments in clients’ homes or businesses in-store, over video, over the phone, or via chat.
- Serves as the single point of contact for clients throughout the project and follows up with clients and third-party partners.
- Attends job, project, and construction meetings with clients.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Offers support and creative design decisions during projects that align with project goals, budgets, and sustainability among other factors.
- Provides store coverage for premium areas in future design stores.
- Offers consultative services which exceed client needs and build lasting relationships.
- Showcases industry expertise and knowledge including premium technology, custom work, and vendors.
- Manages a book of business through Customer Relationship Management (CRM), ensures post-sale follow-up, and builds relationships with specialists.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Acquire gain and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of sales experience in specialty products, luxury brands, custom design, and/or premium products OR 2 years of military service equivalent
- 2 years of leadership experience in business, military, or related fields
- 2 years of experience in project management
- 2 years managing a personal book of business
- 2 years of experience building complex solutions in sales, customer service, or related fields
- 2 years of Customer Relationship Management experience OR military service equivalent
- Previous experience driving strategic business initiatives
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A