Website Geek Squad
The Best Buy Senior Consultant focuses on providing our customers with service, consultation, and basic design solutions. They have skilled expertise in building complex solutions across multiple product categories and services. Best Buy Senior Consultants meet our customers in their homes, in stores, or virtually. They are responsible for building a book of business to deliver personalized ongoing experiences for all Best Buy Brands.
- Manages the customer interaction from pre-call, to walk-through, to installation and post-sale follow up.
- Exercises relationship skills and adaptation when navigating between the customers’ home, retail stores, and virtual environments.
- Maintains relationships with other employees across channels through coaching and supervision to ensure a smooth process with consultants.
- Seamlessly incorporates knowledge across all categories to build broader, more impactful solutions.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Connects customers with appropriate experts within the organization.
- Guides customers through complex solutions across multiple product categories and services in-home, in-store, and virtually.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of leadership experience in related field or military leadership equivalent
- 1 year of experience building complex solutions in sales, customer service, or related fields
- 2 years of experience selling in specialty or premium product categories, luxury brands, and/or custom design environments
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents)
- Current, valid driver’s license
- 2 year of experience in Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Acquire gain and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Be at least 21 years of age
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A