Website Geek Squad
As a Inventory/Merchandising Specialist you will be part of a highly energetic and efficient work group handling all the amazing products we sell. This team is responsible for order retrieval and shipping, stocking, and counting products across multiple categories, and assisting customers on the sales floor. At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We’re committed to being one of the best companies for our customers and employees by fully embracing people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
- Processes online orders and assists customers and other employees with in-store product pickup.
- Prepares products to be shipped to other stores and costumers’ homes.
- Assists customers with basic shopping needs and ensures their needs are met.
- Receives, ships, and records store inventory.
- Ensures products are properly secured to reduce loss and eliminate hazards to team members and customers.
- Uses established safety guidelines while operating store equipment.
- Prepares merchandise and displays to ensure customers can see what’s possible and purchase products without delay.
- Completes daily replenishment to ensure product is fully stocked on the sales floor.
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Maneuvering 50-100 pounds with or without accommodations
- Working a flexible schedule that matches your availability (weekends, nights, holidays, etc.)
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bloomington, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A