Website Geek Squad
The Best Buy Delivery Service Driver delivers small parcel packages from retail stores directly to our customers’ homes while providing the utmost care and handling of each package and customer interaction. They will represent the Best Buy brand throughout the entire order process of pickup, commute, and delivery while adhering to the Best Buy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Most importantly, our Best Buy Delivery Service Drivers are punctual, friendly, and customer obsessed.
- Ensures the product is delivered from the store or warehouse locations to the proper address and drop-off location as requested by the customer.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Escalates delivery issues to store or field leadership as needed to resolve issues.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Partners with in-store operations team to confirm product details prior to loading into vehicle.
- Drives and operates Best Buy owned or rented vehicles in accordance with local and state laws.
- Obtains customer signatures on high-value products as indicated by the order type.
- Manages delivery pickups in-store using a personalized delivery que within the Employee App.
- Completes electronic paperwork in the delivery tracking system.
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- Acquire gain and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to consistently lift products weighing 50 pounds
- Current, valid driver’s license
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A