Website Geek Squad
The Delivery Experience Agent is responsible for the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of appliances and televisions. They determine the best way to install major appliances, including measuring and protecting areas in the installation route, deciding if any doors in home need to be detached, and moving fixtures to protect the client’s home and purchased products.
- Provides a variety of fulfillment duties including the delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices with a focus on home theater equipment and appliances.
- Manages inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents.
- Processes paperwork and payment, provides feedback and training opportunities to store teams, and completes store stock repairs.
- Provides a seamless client experience by providing advice related to product placement, services, and other content.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Provides training to new drivers.
- Ability to consistently lift up to 350 pounds individually or 700 pounds as a team with the use of support tools such as a harness, dolly, and lift
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience actively using and learning about technology products
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 6 months of experience in one or more of the following: sales, delivery, installation, repair, or military equivalent
- Experience in an in-home installation environment
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A