Website Geek Squad
The Custom Home Services Project Manager is responsible for the home channel fulfillment consistency, efficiency and quality of work completed by Best Buy and Geek Squad employees in their assigned area. This role actively manages project workflow which includes coordinating project scheduling, assigning resources, monitoring project progress, escalating issues, managing project quality, and controlling project budgets.
- Manages all direct and indirect reports for custom installation projects to ensure accurate, on time and on budget delivery.
- Ensures assigned custom installation team is trained and certified on current custom installation standards.
- Collaborates with sales teams on weekly pipeline meetings within assigned area
- Creates consistency in service execution, ultimately protecting and growing the brand.
- Provides teachable point of view for new processes, procedures, business segments, and areas of focus.
- Approves final scope of work and client proposal, ensuring that each is deliverable and minimizing enterprise risk.
- Oversees execution of all custom installation projects in their assigned area and engages the Home Custom Services Manager when necessary.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Ensures all proper documentation needed for engineering is on time and completed.
- Conduct on-site visits to help maintain standard operating procedures and safety compliance while also positively impacting client loyalty.
- Acquire gain and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of custom installation experience
- 1 year of leadership experience including supervision of direct and indirect reports, coaching, training, recognition, and managing business
- outcomes OR military equivalent
- 1 year of experience managing a remote workforce
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A