Through our paid, industry-leading training, you will learn the ins and outs of the claims process and be ready to assist our Spanish-speaking policyholders when they need us the most – during an accident. As a Bilingual Claims Service Specialist, you will collect facts about the accident, investigate claim details, and collect statements from involved parties. Our policyholders will count on your patience, support, and attention to detail to get them back on the road as quickly as possible. GEICO will also give you the space and grace to explore your abilities and learn new ones. So if you are ready to start growing your career, let’s talk!
- Solid computer multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Experience providing outstanding customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust and growing customer satisfaction
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- Ability to work comfortably and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Eagerness to explore new skills and openness to different career paths
- Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Katy, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A