As a Master Engineer in Duck Creek Technologies, you will partner with analysts, scrum masters, product owners, managers and directors to support our Commercial Software platform. In our Agile environment you will design, develop, deploy and maintain world class software solutions.
- Operates with no required supervision in a complex environment and acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Performing advanced-level Duck Creek development, with core competencies in Author, Manuscripts, etc., design, implementation and maintenance activities, under minimal direction
- Mentors and lead other members of the team
- Work with Duck Creek teams and other teams to research, define and execute system design for projects
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- Establishes and applies standard design/integration patterns including in new/complex situations
- Frequently interacts with peers, equivalent level leaders and senior leaders on cross-functional matters.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using GIT
- Technical knowledge of Duck Creek Policy and Insights, including product build, integration, debugging, data structures, Duck Creek templates, inheritance models, customization methods, APIs, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in user interface, web service, and/or database development
- 4+ years of experience in Agile Development
- 2+ years of experience writing good, maintainable unit tests
- Full stack .NET software development, with core competencies in Visual Studio, C#, SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working in Property and Casualty (P&C) underwriting commercial lines or specialty lines are preferred; Consulting experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with version control concepts (branching, merging, conflict resolution)
- Familiarity with SQL Database design
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A