At GEICO, we believe everyone brings something unique to the table. New ideas, new perspectives, and headstrong leaders drive our company into the future. That’s why we’re looking for new leaders to grow with us in our Executive Leadership Development Program. Designed to fast track you into a leadership role, this program is perfect for experienced business professionals or military veterans who thrive at leading others and are eager to continue growing their careers.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to handle increasingly challenging tasks
- Eagerness to explore new skills
- Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and a desire to motivate and develop others
- Positive attitude, high expectations, and a strong executive presence
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years prior management experience or 3+ years management experience with a MBA
- Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A