Accidents can be scary, and our Auto Damage team rises to the occasion to provide unparalleled customer service when our customers need us the most. We’re looking for Auto Damage Trainees in the Humble or Southeast Houston area) [Pasadena, Channelview, League City etc.] who are motivated and ready to grow their careers to the next level with GEICO. Flexibility to work in different environments is also key, as our auto damage adjusters may work from their home, a body shop, virtual estimating, or even on the road.
- Effective attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Solid computer, mechanical aptitude, and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to be flexible with primary work location – position may require either remote or in-office work
- Valid driver’s license (must meet company underwriting guidelines for at least the past 3 consecutive years) and the ability to maintain applicable state and federal certifications and permits
- Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A