We know you developed invaluable skills, knowledge, and experience during your Military service. And if you’re the kind of person who values integrity, teamwork, communication, and accountability, you could be a perfect fit to grow your career with GEICO. We are deeply rooted in serving and supporting Military and federal employees. In fact, GEICO’s roots began by serving federal employees and the Military! We have since expanded to meet the needs of all types of customers. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for innovative leaders to grow with us through our Veterans Leadership Development Program and become future business leaders at GEICO.
- Military leadership experience at the Non-commissioned Officer level, or above, with direct supervision responsibilities from any US Military branch
- Eagerness to explore new skills, a passion for motivating and leading others, with a competitive spirit, and an openness to different career paths
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Completion of at least 4 years of Active Duty Military Service with an Honorable discharge, Retired, or current Reserve/Guard
- Willingness to relocate upon program completion required
- Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richardson, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A