At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We are looking for Liability Claims Examiners in Anchorage, AK to provide outstanding service for our customers when they need us the most: after an accident. We’re seeking outstanding associates who want to kickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the U.S.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- Solid analytical, computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
- Effective attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4+ years of work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A