At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Adjusters for our Macon, GA office who are compassionate, solution-oriented, and have a passion for customer service. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers when they file a Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI) claim. This coverage gives our customers peace of mind by covering certain auto repairs for new vehicles. You will take incoming calls from customers and collect necessary information to establish the claim. MBI Adjusters also verify coverage and determine claim payouts, so attention to detail is critical in this role.
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Automotive repair experience required
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A