Website General Motors
The career level process engineer, able to work autonomously with occasional guidance from supervision. Skilled in equipment/tooling alternatives, sequence and flow of operations for the effective utilization of personnel, material, machines and facilities necessary for the production of parts. Work is performed in a centralized manufacturing engineering activity or assembly/plant activity where creativity and initiative is exercised as well as independent judgment.
- Providing technical direction to and oversight of outside vendor sources
- Typically part of a larger effort or project
- Design, construction, integration, plant installation, successful launch and continuous improvement of equipment and tools required in plants for the production of high quality parts
- Sequence of operations; human factors consideration; efficient material flow
- Work may involve development and testing of advanced process technology.
- Manufacturing process definition
- SORs and project management for tools, stations or specific technologies.
- Post Secondary education or two years degree or professional certification in a related field
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ingersoll, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A