Website General Motors
Production Team Members are hardworking and ambitious workers who are responsible for assembly, machining, quality checks, tool changes, and problem solving of manufacturing processes and equipment. Team members are also functioning in a manufacturing team environment where Global Manufacturing System (GMS) principles are highly integrated.
- Use computerized equipment and engage in activities such as machine resets and quality checks.
- Understand, support and execute all work in safe manner and contribute to a culture that promotes safety as its overriding priority.
- Learn new tasks and adapt to frequent job duty changes as required by business and manpower demands.
- Read, comprehend, and follow written, standardized work instructions and trained procedures.
- Work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Complete tasks within designated timeframes to meet production standards.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced manufacturing plant environment.
- Perform a variety of duties, including bench, floor, or conveyor assembly work involving standardized work elements.
- Regularly report for work on time to support production startup and throughput goals.
- Perform predictive, preventive, and reactive maintenance activities on all equipment in assigned work area.
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Flint, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A