Website General Motors
As we move towards our ZERO ZERO ZERO vision for the future, we are looking to add hardworking individuals to our Active Chassis Calibration team! On this team, we contribute to that vision by developing and delivering world-class vehicle performance to our customers through innovative chassis controls features on GM’s upcoming electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Design and manage key strategic interfaces within systems to enable component reuse and adherence to best practices
- Provide support to other engineers for root cause analysis
- Manage production issues, warranty and JD Powers improvement
- Coordinate the development plans to meet diagnostic requirements for all Regions of sale
- Develop and assemble calibrations, working in concert with Calibration Specialists, DRE’s and Platform Engineers
- Coordinate the testing of systems for compliance to Regulations
- Lead standardized in-vehicle engine calibration work execution
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and projects. Demonstrated team building and conflict resolution skills. High level of interpersonal skills and desire to lead/train less experienced calibrators.
- High level of analytical ability for unusual and difficult problems
- Self-directed to work independently and effectively with others.
- Ability to travel as needed to support program workload. Travel locations in the US include Michigan, Colorado, California, Arizona. Travel locations within Canada include Markham (ON) as well as Kapuskasing (ON).
- Demonstrated expert with complex system functions, specifically controls and related vehicle performance interactions.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- A valid driver’s license is required and ability to operate and subjectively evaluate performance of test vehicles.
- Manage workload and deliver calibrations to a strict timetable, on multiple programs, potentially globally.
- 3 years calibration experience.
- Expertise with INCA/ETAS/CRETA/vCDM and other calibration tools.
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A