Website General Motors
The Employee Relations Investigator will perform investigations of misconduct, and/or violations of policy. The Investigator will work closely with the HR Policy and Compliance & Special Investigations leadership in investigative efforts of suspected violations including, but not limited to, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, bullying, and violations of our Winning with Integrity policy.
- Collaborate with Policy team ongoing on items such as determining necessary proactive training efforts and equity in employment action
- Develop investigative plans; execute and document work in accordance with professional standards
- Work cross functionally with HR, Audit, Security, Operations, and other constituencies
- Communicate investigation results clearly and timely to all constituencies.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of 5 years of professional experience in HR, Legal or Security
- Aptitude for critical thinking and succinctly presenting the best course of action
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, gain credibility, and partner effectively with others up and down a matrixed organization
- Managerial courage demonstrated through effective, direct, and respectful communication
- Perform investigations of alleged misconduct at the direction of Leadership
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A