Website General Motors
The Manufacturing Controls Engineer is an Individual contributor with recognized expertise responsible for tasks and work you’re doing throughout the entire vehicle development lifecycle. This includes: requirements definition, systems design and implementation, testing, and problem resolution.
- Design and manage key strategic interfaces within systems to enable component reuse and consistency to standard methodologies
- Strong ability to expertly capture and analyze empirical data.
- Identify and document system vulnerabilities and craft mitigation action plans; track corrective actions
- Stay on top of industry trends, technologies, and standard methodologies.
- Develop and document requirements required to design an automotive system
- Oversee requirements development with other activities
- Design Tests to efficiently find opportunities for design improvements
- Provide support to other specialists for root cause analysis
- Fanuc Robots – programming and troubleshooting is highly desirable, but not required
- Engineering preferred, or equivalent experience
- HMI software – Siemens WinCC and TIA Portal, and Rockwell FactoryTalk View
- At least 6 months of Manufacturing Controls experience
- PLC hardware – Rockwell ControlLogix family, Siemens 300, and Fanuc LEP Rockwell Powerflex / Kinetix
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wentzville, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A