Website General Motors
As a domain architect, you will be able to both understand systems at a technical level as well as be able to take the broad view of these systems, how they interact and enable the delivery of manufacturing strategy and roadmap. You are comfortable getting into the code and configuration across the entire stack. You are able to deeply understand the interactions between various systems and can understand the data flow and the context. You will have multiple significant successes in large enterprise software development projects. You are a technical leader who’s familiar with multiple tools, languages, frameworks, technologies and development methodologies. You will be a leader on the team and need to be very comfortable managing conflicting priorities and multiple deliverables at the same time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Expert in debugging production issues.
- Comfortable in developing quick POC to prove out any technology/ design.
- Comfortable in creating architectural document deliverables and presenting it to senior leadership.
- Practical knowledge of the application architecture design methodologies and frameworks
- At least 5 years of full stack development experience
- Solid working knowledge of software or hardware design, selection and deployment techniques and methodologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information technology or equivalent experience/training
- Experience with high throughput messaging systems (IBM MQ, Apache Kafka,Pulsar etc)
- At least 7 years’ experience as a technical lead / architect
- At least 15+ year’s experience in analysis, design, and development/integration of n-Tier application in a large scale enterprise technology organization.
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A