A Sales Rep will be responsible for stocking and selling products to new and existing retail customers. Order assigned products to maximize sales. Merchandises, fronts, and sells products by performing the following duties. Work under immediate supervision and from detailed verbal and written instructions. Apply and develop basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment appropriate to area of specialization.
- Keep sales floor uncluttered and free from spills
- Maintain standards in shrink, safety, and inventory control
- Stock and rotate items as needed
- Provide good customer service
- Reset products and maintains shelf conditions ensuring integrity of shelf tags and signage in department
- Assist in merchandising the department to maximize sales
- Organize, clean, and prepare back area for incoming deliveries
- Extensive knowledge of specialty food products and food preparation essential.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Passion for food
- Materials handling equipment certification
- Knowledge of department product, food preparation, and equipment used preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Typically requires 0-2 years experience
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A