Website Hobby Lobby
The Hobby Lobby Buyer’s Administrative Assistant works closely with the buyers by placing purchase orders, communicating with vendors, generating reports, providing scheduling assistance, and providing other administrative duties.
- Buyer assistants work closely with the buyer’s categories and products as well as across departments involved in the supply chain.
- Buyer assistants cultivate the working relationship between buyers and vendors and must possess strong communication skills, which facilitates the ability to work with international vendors where language barriers are prevalent.
- Support the buyer in giving our customers an exceptional product selection to Live a Creative Life.
- Advanced filing skills with physical and digital documentation
- Proficient data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Proficient reading comprehension
- Proficient customer service
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of office technology, such as copy/scanning machines, multi-line phone systems
- Basic mathematical skills
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Knoxville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A