Website Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby Distribution is responsible for receiving, storing and shipping merchandise to all of Hobby Lobby’s 950+ retail stores around the country. Hobby Lobby Distribution has one central Distribution Center, with 10 buildings comprising over 10 million square feet.
- Working together with Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Operations and Management to plan and design systems for material handling and warehouse support.
- Managing installation and commissioning of automated systems and equipment.
- Supporting maintenance managers and maintenance technicians.
- Procuring data, and analyzing that data in order to recommend process improvements.
- Improving the safety and function of existing automated systems using industrial controls, software applications and mechanical design.
- Knowledge of machinery and mechanical systems.
- Ability to communicate well with a wide variety of co-workers, vendors and customers.
- Knowledge of electrical schematics and systems.
- Knowledge of hydraulic schematics and systems.
- PLC and software application programming.
- AutoCAD and other drafting tools for design of mechanical systems.
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A