Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
This assignment is a 1-year non-reimbursable assignment. The selected candidate will serve on the Joint Requirements Council (JRC) Director’s Staff, an SES level body that advances the goals set forth by the DHS Secretary by building a more unified and efficient organization through the creation of a component-driven joint requirements process.
- Serve on the Joint Requirements Council (JRC).
- Serve as an analyst for assigned programs, projects and/or major continuing areas of responsibility involving the development, deployment, and critical problem resolution for a series of cross-component portfolio teams.
- Identify DHS mission areas as JRC assesses, analyzes, and devises courses of action to address joint capability needs and gaps.
- Apply knowledge and professional competence in operations research or a related field.
- Must be a current permanent Federal employee
- Must have supervisory approval to apply to the Joint Duty Assignment
- Must NOT have any pending/outstanding disciplinary actions
- Must have achieved a minimum of “meet expectations/proficiency” on latest performance appraisal/evaluation
- Must currently be at the grade level of the detail or equivalent in other pay system . ? No Temporary Promotion Opportunity
- The program does not apply to members of the Military service or contractors.
- Must complete DHS 250-2 Application Form.? Supervisory signature is required.? Please see “Required Documents” section for form.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A