Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Organizational Location: These positions are located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of the Principal Legal Advisor.
- Identify and prepare inactive case files for shipping.
- Monitor and track mail distribution and timelines.
- Perform a variety of support functions related to tracking and managing Immigration Court dockets.
- Provide data gathering and analysis support for a variety of legal processes.
- Prepare non-legal memoranda and correspondence.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A