Website U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
This position is located in the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Asst Secretary for Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner. If you do not meet any of the categories listed above, you may wish to apply under announcement 22-HUD-235-P which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
- Oversee third party contract management and assign, review and analyze, coordinate and reconcile third party reports such as appraisals and environmental assessments for complex transactions.
- Conduct, often in the company of senior staff, site visits, including environmental inspection, complete and/or oversee completion of all elements of HUD’s financial and underwriting review, for projects requesting FHA mortgage insurance.
- Assume responsibility for each assigned project’s overall application, processing, construction, closing, management control, coordination and execution in accordance with HUD’s published guidelines and guidance.
- Serve as a technical resource staff person for the Underwriting Branch Chief, to provide advice and guidance on non-complex underwriting matters pertaining to statutory and regulatory requirements and other administrative directives.
- Serve as a point of contact for projects assigned with senior HUD management, the sponsor, representatives of other Federal, state and local government agencies, and other external organizations.
- Please refer to “Conditions of Employment.”
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National.
Company: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A