Website U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
This position is located at Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Field Policy and Management. This opportunity is also open to Status eligibles under announcement 21-HUD-1068. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
- Assign, direct and assess work of subordinate employees; plans schedules and coordinates placed-based work operations of the Division; establish performance standards; approve/disapprove employee requests for leave and rates performance; recommend awards and take disciplinary action when necessary.
- Assure employee relations including overseeing Equal Employment Opportunity and labor-management responsibilities and activities for assigned staff.
- Advise and assist the RA and DRA in the resolution of cross cutting policy and program problems.
- Convene and participate in cross-program and collaborative team efforts and other significant meetings.
- On behalf of the RA and DRA, coordinate with other Federal departments and agencies having jurisdiction within the same region for disaster response and other interagency activities.
- Please refer to “Conditions of Employment.”
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National.
Company: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A