ICE Personnel Research Psychologists create and deliver comprehensive selection systems in support of one of the most dynamic law enforcement agencies in the country. You will work on a team of highly skilled Personnel Research Psychologists to solve complex selection issues that impact the execution of a large-scale law enforcement mission worldwide. We are seeking I-O Psychology professionals with a strong foundation in job analysis, the development of selection assessments, research methodology, statistics and data analysis. Experience in competency modeling, gap analysis, employee engagement, and Federal Human Resource processes a plus.
- Participating in the development of innovative assessment tools, including designing and coordinating job analysis studies, creating test content, developing scoring and weighting protocols, and creating technical documentation related to activities;
- Developing measurement concepts and tools including: written tests, interviews, training and experience assessments, etc. which are applied in the recruitment, selection and retention of employees;
- Applying psychometric and performance measurement, experimental design, descriptive and inferential (including advanced statistics), and other analytic methods;
- Participating in the ongoing maintenance of assessment tools, including designing and implementing maintenance strategies, securing and analyzing data related to item characteristics/performance and item exposure, and item refresh activities; and
- Conducting assessor and test administrator training.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- Time in Grade: Current Federal employees must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade in the Federal service. Time in grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
Company: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A