Applications will be considered in the order in which they are received. The first 50 qualified applicants in each location will be given first consideration! Subsequently, applicants will be reviewed on an as needed basis to fill additional vacancies.
- Identifying violators of immigration laws through the use of investigative methods and techniques as well as determining citizenship, to include gathering facts and evidence pertaining to aliens that pose a threat to national security and/or public safety.
- Coordinating and negotiating with domestic and foreign law enforcement agencies to manage the detention and removal of aliens in the U.S.; and sharing compiled actionable intelligence information with law enforcement intelligence communities.
- Interviewing suspects to gather critical information and evidence, as well as processing, detaining, and transporting aliens throughout the legal process.
- Performing law enforcement duties to investigate, identify, locate, arrest, detain, prosecute, and remove foreign nationals who pose a threat to national security and public safety; conducting complex investigations, executing arrests, preparing cases for prosecution, and managing the detention and removal of aliens in the U.S. by working with foreign, federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.
- Initiating both criminal and civil prosecutions and deporting aliens to foreign countries as well as performing various aspects of custodial operations related to civil immigration enforcement.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Time in Grade: Current Federal employees must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade in the Federal service.
- Time in grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position
Company: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Cleveland, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A