Website U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
These positions are located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Enforcement and Removal Operations, ICE Health Service Corps,, in Conroe, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Eloy, Arizona, and Los Fresnos, Texas
- Conduct physical examinations, initial and follow-up assessments for acute and chronic medical conditions;
- Examine and order appropriate diagnostic testing and provide necessary treatment and/or medications as required;
- Provide specialized medical services to outpatients and provide medical care to inpatients in facilities with a short stay unit;
- Administer or direct administration of both curative and preventative inoculations;
- Provide clinical oversight to ensure proper evaluations and treatments are carried out and documented, medical records are maintained properly, prepare reports, and actively participate in Health Services medical in-service programs..
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read, and write English fluently.
- BLS Certification: You must possess and maintain Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification with either the American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen..
Company: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A