Website U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
This announcement hasa first cut-off date. Applications received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the cut-off date of 1-MAR-2021 will receive first consideration for this vacancy. Depending on staffing needs a2nd cut-off date of 1 APR-2021 may be used and every 30 days there after.
- Provide comprehensive case management through written and oral communication with patients and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Perform counseling for individuals, groups, couples and families with substance abuse problems, providing relapse prevention training, motivational interviewing strategies, and crisis intervention counseling when needed.
- Work in with clinical social work concepts, principles, procedures, and practices of Social Work relating to alcohol and drug prevention, education, and treatment of substance use disorders
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- Time in Grade: Current Federal employees must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade in the Federal service. Time in grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
Company: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A