The IHOP Restaurant Manager reports directly to their General Manager. The manager directly supervises IHOP restaurant’s employees. His or her primary responsibilities include managing operations in the front and back of the house with a high concentration on profitability and sales growth, while constantly maintaining IHOP’s standards of quality and service.
- Ensure that the unit is properly staffed for all time periods. Staffing must be maintained at a level to guarantee overall guest satisfaction for the goal of increasing sales
- Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to facilitate their development and enhance the overall operation. Ensure that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards.
- Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates.
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts, which include daily decision making, consistent staff support, positive and consistent guest interaction, proper scheduling and planning while upholding standards, consistent excellent product quality and maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in all profit and loss categories.
- Order food, small wares, uniforms and any other necessary products to unit par levels to maintain the highest levels of operational standards.
- Prepare food production checklists and ensure the proper implementation of all company recipes as required.
- Perform line checks in the galley throughout the shift to ensure proper specifications on weights, temperatures, cleanliness and organization.
- Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor controls, and other such processes that ensure the control of all company assets.
- Conduct orientations to ensure a positive first step for all new hourly employees, follow up with IHOP’s training program.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cedar Hill, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A