Manage entire restaurant operations, including daily decision making, consistent staff support, positive and consistent guest interaction, proper scheduling and planning, while maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation. Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates.
- Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to facilitate their development and enhance the overall operation.
- Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor Controls, and other such processes that ensures control of all company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in all profit and loss categories.
- Ensure that proper company security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets, including security of storeroom, freezer and office.
- Conduct and facilitate orientation and training for all new hourly employees.
- Ability to direct and coordinate the organizations goals and objectives,
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills,
- Detail oriented with focus on quality, Perform all duties as required or requested,
- Minimum of 3-5 years Restaurant Management,
- Be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays when restaurants based on the needs of the business.
- Hands on leadership style, Able to build, coach, and develop a team, Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A