The IHOP Restaurant General Manager reports directly to their Area Director. The manager directly supervises IHOP restaurant’s employees. His or her primary responsibilities include managing operations in the front and back of the house with a high concentration on profitability and sales growth, while constantly maintaining IHOP’s standards of quality and service.
- Prepare food production checklists and ensure the proper implementation of all company recipes as required.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Promptly notify the Area Supervisor in the event of a guest or employee accident or injury.
- Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor controls, and other such processes that ensure the control of all company assets.
- Ensure that the unit is properly staffed for all time periods. Staffing must be maintained at a level to guarantee overall guest satisfaction for the goal of increasing sales
- Conduct orientations to ensure a positive first step for all new hourly employees, follow up with IHOP’s training program.
- Approve and sign all food or beverage discounts of any kind.
- Order food, small wares, uniforms and any other necessary products to unit par levels to maintain the highest levels of operational standards.
- Identify operational opportunities; create and implement plans to address opportunities.
- Perform line checks in the galley throughout the shift to ensure proper specifications on weights, temperatures, cleanliness and organization.
- Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleburne, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A