- Overall responsibility for executing IKEA Family email and SMS campaigns to drive engagement and support the commercial agenda
- Building email and SMS campaigns in global content tool and executing with Global CRM agency
- Supporting the Customer Engagement and Loyalty team in developing the IKEA Family and IKEA Business Network loyalty clubs and driving lifetime value.
- Planning and briefing email and SMS campaign content in collaboration with the Marketing Communications, Selling and eCommerce teams
- Optimising email campaigns based on performance and in accordance with global recommended changes
- Build and maintain relationships with global partners to optimise direct member communication to improve KPIs and member engagement
- Reporting and analysis on email and SMS campaigns, including engagement metrics and attributed sales contribution
You have experience in CRM/email campaign management and are motivated to gain experience in the Service Office Marketing team. You are interested in creating, executing and optimising engaging email marketing programs that drive business contribution and loyalty. You understand customer journeys, are interested in email marketing, passionate about customer conversion are a strong communicator who enjoys collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. You are process driven, organised, have good attention to detail and bring a positive energy to your work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A