We are looking to welcome a value driven, sales champion to join our spirited Self Serve Team.
- You are passionate about the IKEA products in your store and share your knowledge with customers and your team.
- You and your team actively steer to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
- Together with your team, you focus on putting the customer first in everything you do within the store.
- Every day on the shop floor, you lead by example; supporting and coaching co-workers.
- You work closely with the wider store leadership team to ensure the sales area is in excellent shape and fully stocked with the four merchandising basics always in place (priced, clean, well assembled, and available).
- You proactively act on commercial opportunities, changing availability of products, customer feedback, local market and competition.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
- This role is physically demanding for you and your team, you will be supporting them in their day to day and ensuring that all health & Safety standards are met and that manual handling training is followed.
We are looking for someone who is confident in leading a team and who treats everyone in a polite and friendly manner. The ideal candidate will have a passion to inspire co-workers to achieve common goals. You should be hardworking and ready to go the extra mile to exceed our customer’s expectations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London Colney, GB
Application Deadline: N/A