As IKEA for Business Interior Design Co-worker you are able to design, present and sell relevant, functional, aesthetic and complete interior design solutions for business customers. You will consider the local market trends on products and services within the frame of the customer’s needs and budget.
- Understand business customers’ brand identity, their activities and needs and translate that information into interior design solutions that inspire and enable a better life at work, a better meeting with their customers and enhance business customers’ brand identity.
- After each project in collaboration with IKEA Business team you will follow up and agree on improvements.
- Create a complete interior design solution with all aspects as e.g. function, architectural elements, scale, colour, material, shape, form, ergonomics, lighting, sustainability etc. in mind.
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable around interior design trends, the different business segments and trends and competitors with the purpose of using this knowledge to deliver excellent and relevant solutions.
- Be able to establish and agree key deliverables together with the business customers incl. budget frame for the finalised solution.
- Present and sell the design solution including services to the business customer and/or his stakeholder team in an inspiring and straight-forward way.
- Use our IKEA product range and interior design competence to create solutions for all types of business customers and the activities in the business space.
- Lead the planning process from start to end, in close co-operation with IKEA for Business co-worker and business customer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springvale, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A