We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
- Directing the overall selection, onboarding and development of co-workers.
- Contributing to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Collaborating with matrix partners, other retail department managers and commercial partners including the Visual Merchandising Manager, Interior Design Manager and Logistics Partners to optimize sales.
- Ensuring the team has knowledge of product ranges and services to improve customers’ overall shopping experience.
- Monitoring market trends and taking actions to meet customer demands.
- Analyzing and acting on commercial opportunities, changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback.
- Ensuring maximized sales and long-term profitability in accordance with department goals.
- You’ll be optimizing the IKEA shopping experience to secure satisfied customers and increase sales.
Qualification & Experience:
5 years of experience working in active sales, based on an understanding of customer needs
5 years of experience managing, leading and developing people in a retail, customer-centric environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oak Creek, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A