- Implementing global and national compliance standards (for example IKEA Quality and Food Safety Standards), managing the food supply chain and range competence within the store.
- Formulating the department’s action plans alongside an overview of the store business plan and leading its execution.
- Securing an irresistible food offer by ensuring we always secure quality as well as an appealing range presentation.
- Leading and coaching the Operations team in optimising and developing the IKEA Food business, considering the IKEA brand position, strategies, legal compliance and people and planet positive in all IKEA touchpoints.
- Securing appropriate processes and procedures to ensure quality of food, food safety, excellence in operations, introduce vitality and to reduce waste.
You are an inspirational leader and impassioned foodie (with a particular love of meatballs) demonstrating love and commitment to food, its quality and presentation while always ensuring customers are in focus. You are a true customer advocate who takes pride in the service and product you deliver and possess excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills to be able to inspire and engage your own and cross-functional teams. You prioritise driving business through commerciality and have had experience in managing costs, budgets and rosters. Having a talent for drawing out the best in your team, you will be able to lead them to success through analysing critical customer insights and implementing and executing action plans based on this information and on your team’s strengths and capabilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marsden Park, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A