Working as a Safety & Security Co-worker within the co-worker and visitor reception area, you will act as the face of IKEA to all those who enter our store.
- Assist in ensuring the store is compliant with all IKEA and local rules, guidelines and legislative requirements, in order to protect our assets and the IKEA brand.
- Monitoring and reviewing CCTV, conducting investigations, responding quickly and efficiently to alarms and initiating emergency response procedures if required.
- Be the first point of contact, managing visitors, contractors, and co-worker access to and from the store, and providing administrative support with tasks such as audits, incident reporting, database management and filing.
- Maintaining and seeking ways to continually improve on a safe and secure environment for our customers, visitors and co-workers.
- This position is permanent part time and 40-50 hours per/fortnight.
- You have the availability to work up to 3 out of 4 weekends AND a mix of morning, afternoon and evening shifts is required.
- A security licence and first aid certificate are considered highly regarded and beneficial for this position. If you do not currently hold either of these, you need to be willing and able to attain one.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Marsden Park, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A