You are passionate about people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment. You are able to optimise sales through thorough knowledge of the IKEA product range, local market and customers. You lead by example and actively work towards ensuring SISAN of the IKEA store by utilising the IKEA tools. You are adaptable and energetic, with strong verbal and written communication skills to help you build successful relationships at all levels of the business. You are comfortable with coordinating your team, setting priorities and delegating responsibility. You can organise your work and the work of others, while delivering exceptional customer service and a great co-worker experience. You also have a desire to grow with the business and take pride in your own development.
- Keeping the area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensuring that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Sharing specialist knowledge of the IKEA product range, services and tools to secure a high level of competence within the team whilst demonstrating a willingness to take on additional responsibility in this area.
- Encouraging the team to actively sell the department’s top-selling products, prioritised products and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
- Supervising and coordinating the daily operation of the team and provide feedback on team performance.
- Creating a high level of team knowledge about the product features and benefits and encouraging them to promote complete home furnishing solutions to the customer.
- Analysing and adjusting sales space capacities based on system parameters (sales location management) to secure high stock availability.
- Solving daily operational problems and reacting appropriately to urgent issues, escalating where necessary.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A