We are looking to welcome a value driven, sales champion to join our spirited Market hall team as our new Textiles Team Leader.
- You work closely with the Shopkeeper to ensure your shop is in excellent shape and fully stocked with the four merchandising basics always in place (priced, clean, well assembled, and available).
- You and your team actively steer to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
- You proactively act on commercial opportunities, changing availability of products, customer feedback, local market and competition.
- You are passionate about the IKEA products in your store and share your knowledge with customers and your team.
- Together with your team, you focus on putting the customer first in everything you do within the store.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
- Every day on the shop floor, you lead by example; supporting and coaching co-workers.
As a person you have good communication skills that can help to build relationships and networks with people across different functions within the unit. You can prioritise and take decisions as well as follow up and communicate progress. You will be someone who believes in the IKEA Concept, has IKEA Brand Identity and lives the IKEA culture & Values.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London Colney, GB
Application Deadline: N/A