We are looking to welcome a value driven, sales champion to lead our spirited Customer Relations team.
- Be available to support the checkout co-workers when they cannot resolve a customer’s need, dealing positively and quickly with issues raised by our customers.
- Follow cash handling procedures to ensure the security of money handling
- Prioritise our customers having a positive payment experience by ensuring the checkout area is in shape as new, co-workers are ready and available to help customers.
- Ensure there is the right number of co-workers in the right place at the right time to run the checkout area successfully.
- Understand the importance of accurate stock inventory and coach the checkout co-worker to have this knowledge.
- Previous experience in leading a team (10+ co-workers) in a retail environment is essential. The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver who has a paaion for developing long term relationships with our co-workers and customers, while adapting to changing priorities and setting clear expectations for the team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A