You are an inspirational leader and impassioned ambassador in customer excellence. With highly developed communication and organisational skills, you demonstrate strong and effective leadership skills with the ability to successfully manage, develop, coach and mentor a large team of co-workers. Your role will include a high operational focus in overseeing the daily operations of the Customer Relations department, serving customers, managing staff and maintaining a strong focus on the customer transaction. You are continually proactive in seeking ways to simplify processes and reduce unnecessary negative costs to the business.
- Listening to our customers, supporting them with an attitude based on IKEA’s values and always aiming to be an ambassador for the store.
- Actively working with customer insights to increase customer satisfaction.
- Follow up and monitor costs
- Manage and improve the departments KPI’s
- Ensuring co-workers are actively supported in their daily work and you actively develop, coach and mentor your team through set reviews.
- Ensuring customers are always in focus and striving to make them smile, by showing empathy and care.
- Coaching co-workers on the job and leading by example so they are always ready to meet the needs of our customers and grow professionally.
- Providing customers with a pleasant post-shopping experience through ensuring smooth and seamless processes are in practice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A